Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sony654

Default Shifting Calculated Result - Re-Issued

Sorry... The text on first post shifted and looks like ****. First of all
let me wish a happy new year to the group. I appreciate everything the group
has done to help... and it has. Her is my recent function dilema.

I'll illustrate below. I want to be able to shift a calulated value based
on the date it was entered.

I want to be able to post the results by date and have each result
maintained in the database. Thanks for your insight. I know this should be
possible.

10/22 10/23 10/24 A1 formula result
14.00 14.50 14.25 A2 formula result Results by date
A3 formula result 10/22 10/23 10/24
TOTAL: (a1..a3) 69.00 72.34
71.05**

The above TOTAL ** The above is based on
changes
each date in the
calculated
TOTAL