Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Peo Sjoblom

Default Single or Double Quotation Mark and it comes up twice

With a single quotation mark do you mean an apostrophe like this '
That is by default, if you want an apostrophe in a cell you need to enter it
twice
if I enter ' and ' I get '
if I enter only ' I don't get anything except it is visible in the
formula bar
If that wasn't what you meant then I have no clues

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"J.R.HOLMES" wrote in message
When in Excel and I try to enter a single of double quotation mart nothing
happens, and when I try again I get two single or double quotation marks.

I think it has someting to do with the keyboard settings