Peo Sjoblom

See:

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Marty" wrote:

Hello:

I'm using Excel 2003. Up until recently, whenever I apply an autofilter, my
status bar would display the number of rows returned, e.g.: "25 of 100
records found". For some reason it has stopped doing that, and now just says
"Filter Mode".

I right clicked on the status bar, and chose "Count". It didn't help.
Right now I have it on "None", which is what it was on when the row count was
displaying before.

I don't believe I turned anything off, but I'd sure like to have that
feature back.

OBTW: I had this problem a month or so ago and fixed it somehow, but I
can't remember what I did. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
MARTY