Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eric

Default What function to select the last 3 smallest integers?

Thank you, I cannot delete this post, please ignore it
Eric

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 02:59:01 -0800, "Eric"
wrote:

Does it have a single function to perform the similar task?
Given Lists {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}
Given number {2,3,7}
Condition: If any given number equals to any last 3 small integers, such as
{1,2,3} in this case, then TRUE.
2 is TRUE
3 is TRUE
7 is FALSE
Does anyone have any idea?
Thank you
Eric

Having this same question in five different threads scattered across several
news groups is not a good way of obtaining an answer.

Limiting your question to just one thread would be more productive.

What happened when you tried the formula I posted in another NG on this same
topic?
--ron