Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Can't move worksheet after saving (mac)

On a Wintel machine, I can choose:
Window|Arrange|tiled
and resize the way I want.

funkster99 wrote:

I hope this is not a dumb question, but often after saving a worksheet
the title bar ( and maybe first couple of rows) moves out of sight at
the top of my screen.

As far as I can see, it is then impossible to move the worksheet to
access the first two rows, as this is only possible by dragging on the
title-bar.

So I have to close and reopen the worksheet, after which the title bar
and top of the sheeet is visible., but this is very annoying of
course.

Could this be a bug or am I missing something?

--
funkster99
funkster99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30024

--