Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Macro Help

Default write macro col A date Col B gas col C dollars

I am trying to write a macro where I put the date in col A, go to col B and
put in the amount of gas, go to col C and put in price of gas, go to col D
put in mileage go to next col E an have it calculate miles per gallon then
ask if another entry is to be made. Then have it go to the next blank line
when the macro is run again. I am having problems as I do not understand all
of the terms in Excel, Lotus was much easier. If anyone can help I would
appreciate it.

Bob