Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default how can I sort sheets within a workbook in excel

It is VBA not a formula.

From Excel, Alt-F11 to get to the VBIDE. Menu InsertModule, and then copy
Chip's code.

and click Run.

--

HTH

RP

"piagax2" wrote in message
not sure where to put that formula given from c.pearson or how to go about
doing it

"piagax2" wrote:

I have an excel spreadsheet that I am doing and it has about 100 sheets
within the spreadsheet (tabs on botom) Is there a way to sort those

sheets?