Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
VBAvirgin

Default write macro to input data

_I_whole-heartedly_agree_ with D. Peterson's comments. Userforms are
definitely the neatest and cleanest way to go.

I was just imagining, from your initial question...(asking for a
macro)...that you may be familiar with some older or different programs
and the macros used within them, such as Lotus 123, or CA SuperCalc, or
QuattroPro (which is what I used last, up until September of 2004).
I'm by no means a programmer of any sorts, but I have now created
userforms, along with my macros, and I'm at a fairly comfortable level,
although I'll be the first to admit there's so much farther to go, but
my point is, the learning curve is only as difficult as you make it, so
hang in there.
It will take some time getting your head around VBA, but I'm sure
you'll do it.

A big help to me has been: "Excel VBA Programming for Dummies"...John
Walkenbach. Wiley Publishing.
That...and the help, such as I have received, from the experts on this
forum.
Good Luck.

--
VBAvirgin