Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce D.

Default DIV/0 error

Hi Niek,

I entered =IF(ISERROR(AVERAGE(C3:Y3),"",AVERAGE(C3:Y3) and the cursor moves
to the "" quotes.
--
Bruce DiPaola

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Bruce,

=IF(ISERROR(YourFormula),"",YourFormula)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Bruce D." wrote in message
Hi all,

I need help on a formula. I have a cell Z3 which is YTD. It calcuates the
average from cells A3:Y3 (months of the year). So far so good. The cells
A3:Y3 contain average totals from the 4 weeks of the month. So cell Z3 is
calcuating all of the monthly averages which is working ok. The problem is
if
I have not entered any weekly data for the future months I am getting the
#DIV/0 error and the YTD Z3 cell will not calcuate. I have tried using the
help solutions. But it looks like I can't use their solution because I am
using a range of cells. This is what I attempted:
=IF(A3:Y3="#DIV/0","",AVERAGE (A3:Y3)). I then get a value error.

Any ideas?? Any information is greatly appreciated!!!!!
--
Bruce DiPaola