Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett

Default write macro to input data

one way to do this is to use a worksheet_change event
right click sheet tabview codecopy/paste thismodify to suitSAVE

Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
If Target.Row 5 And Target.Column = 8 Then ActiveCell.Offset(1, -6).Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Macro Help" wrote in message
I am new at Excel. I want to write a small macro, four or five columns
where
I can go to column 1 and input data, then go to column 2 and input date,
etc., then when I get to the end of the fifth column have it return and go
add more data in column 1. Any help will be appreciated from the
experts
in Excel. Thanks.