Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob_F_Roecker

Default How do I automatically copy columns to/from Excel worksheets?

Have you tried paste link?

Select your range of cells on your input sheet and use CTRL+C

Then go to where you want them to be pasted.

Use the dropdown menu near the clipboard icon on the toolbar and select
paste special.

You'll see a selection there for Paste Link

This will copy whatever you put in your first sheet into the others.

I hope this helps

BTW if you need the formatting to look the same (dates in the same format
and such.) do a regular paste then the paste link.

"Paul" wrote:

I'm trying to set up a workbook where data that I enter on one worksheet,
that needs to also be shown on other worksheets, within the same workbook,
will automatically be displayed when entered on the main worksheet.