Elboo

Default How to change (delivery) days and automatically the receive date in an other cell?

Is it an option that if cell a4 is 1 (for example an order of 1 pallet
on date 4 January), that cell b7 also becomes 1 (receive date is then 7
January)? Yes, but my most important question is then if the
deliverytime (in this example 3 days, so that c1 = 3, see figure 1)
would be changed in 4 (c1 = 4), that the receive date change in (4+4) 8
January (see figure 2) and will be placed in cel b8, or deliverytime is
6 days and the receive date will be 10 (4+6) January in cel b10 (see
figure 3)?

A= order
B= receive date
C= deliverytime

figure 1
-----A-----------B----------C
1----------------------------3
2-----------------------------
3-----------------------------
4---1------------------------
5-----------------------------
6-----------------------------
7----------------1-----------

figure 2
-----A-----------B----------C
1----------------------------4
2-----------------------------
3-----------------------------
4---1------------------------
5-----------------------------
6-----------------------------
7-----------------------------
8-----------------1-----------

figure 3
-----A-----------B----------C
1----------------------------6
2-----------------------------
3-----------------------------
4---1------------------------
5-----------------------------
6-----------------------------
7-----------------------------
8-----------------------------
9-----------------------------

I hope someone could solve this problem for me, I've tried it very long
now but it wouldn't work.

It's important that c1 could be changed in a number (of delivery days)
and that it calculated the rest automatically, I can do it handly but i
hope that someone now the formula for the automatically calculation.

If you can do it only in Dutch, no problem, I'm a Dutchman ;)

--
Elboo
Elboo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16624