Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vegs

Default SUMIF

Hello Arvi,
I should have mentioned that some cells in the sum_range do contain
numerical values while some are errors. When I apply this formula the result
is "nothing". I still need the sum of the cells containing numerical values.
Thank you...

"Arvi Laanemets" wrote:

Hi

=IF(ISERROR(SUMIF(G21:G30,"test",S21:S30)),"",SUMI F(G21:G30,"test",S21:S30))

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

"Vegs" wrote in message
My problem is some of the values in the sum_range are "#value". This will
not remain true all the time in this range, so, I need a formula that will
exlcude the"#value" cells. Of course, the result I obtain from the
formula
below is #value.

=SUMIF(G21:G30,"test",S21:S30)

Thanks...