Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default How to create & use User Forms

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97

Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp

Part II
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ormsPartII.asp

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"DCSwearingen"
wrote in message
news:DCSwearingen.20phhy_1135699200.8447@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I am somewhat of a novice with VBA. But I have noticed it is possible
to create User Forms. I am thinking these might be much more flexible
than the Data Form, since the data form needs all data to be in columns
with a header.

Is there an MVP site that has a tutorial in creating & using User Forms
and using VBA to take advantage of the data?

--
DCSwearingen

DCSwearingen's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=496182