Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
IcarusFB

Default Keeping track of employee training

Hi all! I am trying to set up an Excel spreadsheet that will list all
of the employees in our department, along with all of the training each
employee has. I would like to set it up so that I can keep track of
when an employee's training certificate is about to expire (probably
with colour codes: yellow when a training certificate is due to expire
in 3 months and red when a training certificate is due to expire in 1
month).

Yes, I know there are lots of posts on this topic but I don't have any
formal excel training and I can't seem to find any templates to even
set up what I am trying to do. I would be very grateful if someone
could email me (or catch me on MSN) and send me a copy of any templates
they may be using to keep track of the same things I am trying to do.

I did manage to set something up but I am totally confused as to how to
get the formulas set up. If someone is willing to put in the time, I
could send them I have and then maybe they could set things up for me.
I don't need to send our entire staff list, I would only send a few
names and then I could figure out the rest myself by changing the
formula to match the different cells.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

email/msn:

--