Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
roy.okinawa

Default Random search

Pete,

When I go to save the formula, it keeps saying there is an error in the
formula that was typed. It then highlights the last X3 in the formula.

"Pete" wrote:

Roy,

enter the following formula in cell AE3:

IF(OR(
(AND(MONTH(AC3)=MONTH(AE$1),YEAR(AC3)=YEAR(AE$1))) ,
(AND(MONTH(K3)=MONTH(AE$1),YEAR(K3)=YEAR(AE$1))

As before, all one formula - I've just split it here to make it easier
to read. If you copy it down it will continue to reference AE1, but use
the values on other rows to determine the outcome.

Hope this helps,

Pete