Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Date format in Header

Not understood because it was not stated as such.

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeader = Format(Date, "dd mm yy")
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dr. Sachin Wagh" wrote in message
Probably the question is not understood properly. I need the System Date

in
the header in DD MM YY format, which should be updated automatically
--
Dr. Sachin Wagh
MBBS, DHA, DPH

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Filepage setupheader/footer or viewheader and footer, select custom,
select the date icon

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Dr. Sachin Wagh" wrote in

message
Thanx Venkataraman
Could you please elaborate on this 'highlight Header/ Footer'
My purpose is to have 'system date' automatically updated in the

header
(with the said format)

Regards
--
Dr. Sachin Wagh
MBBS, DHA, DPH

"R.VENKATARAMAN" wrote:

highlight header/footer
format cells custom
and type in reference
dd mm yy
click ok
==============
"Dr. Sachin Wagh" wrote in
message
Hi!
Is is possible to have a customized format of Date (say, DD MM YY)

for
Header/ Footer in Excel

Thanx
--