setter-lover

Default Copy worksheet with Pivot Table and break link to original workshe

I have a Pivot Table and Chart that I want to copy multiple times so I can
have multiple filters and charts in one workbook . When I make a copy of
either worksheet, rename the worksheet and then change the filter on the
Pivot Table, the filter changes the original filter on the original worksheet
(and vice versa). How can I copy a worksheet or chart with a pivot table so
that I can change the filter and leave the original worksheet's filter intact?

Thanks!