Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Default workbook/sheet event macro

In a w/book I am having a table contains date of births,and death dates of
the persons in separate columns.For some persons in the list niether date of
births nor death dates are not available,due to lack of information,the
relevant cell data is blank.I am looking for a event macro :- Whenever I open
the w/book a message box be populated informing me the upcoming birth
days(next 30days) and death anniversary(next 30 days) of persosons in my
list.another Msg.box with "happy birth day" to persons whose birth day is
today.Both boxes with ' ok' button upon closing macro should end.Col .g2:g200
contains date of births in dd-mmm- yyyy format and col h2:h250 contains date
of death.