Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BT

Default Want to alphabetize address labels using something other than Mer

Maybe I'm missing something here, but can't you just select all of the
columns then use Data/Sort... and choose the column that you want to use
to sort by? I have a column in my address list for Last Name and that is
what I use to alphabetize the list.

Merry Christmas

"WindyHill" wrote in message
Have a large address file on mailing labels . Have tried using Merge to
alphabetize the list, but find this rather cumbersome. Would like to find
simple quick way to do it. Any suggestions?