Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Namras

Default Duplicate rows forever...

Thanks for the reply. :)

If it were for me, that is probably what I would do, but I'm creating
this for people not too fluent with Excel, so it needs to be pretty
straightforward.

The ideal way I can think of would be to have a single empty formatted
row (with the neccessary formulas) always below the last entry. Sort of
like a "New Entry" row. As soon as the user types something in this row,
Excel creates a new empty formatted row below it, and this goes on and
on.

What I can't figure out is how to get Excel to automatically create
these new formatted ("New Entry") rows automatically.

Heh, it's really hard to explain. :p

--
Namras
Namras's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29873