Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arvi Laanemets

Default Mailmerge problem from Excel to Word placies data 1st row in head

Hi

For Mail Merge, the source table MUST have header row! Otherwise how do you
determine, from which column data are read? So, add column headings into row
1.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )

"Steve Bush sr." <Steve Bush wrote in message
In making a mail merge from Excel to Word, the first row of names and
adress
is placed in the header row making it impossible to complete the mail
merge.
How to correct this problem. I assume it must be something in the Excel
Bk
but I can't find it.