Steve j.

Default How do I get an anniversary date?

I am new to excell, I am sure this is a fairly easy one for all the experts
out there!

I have created a spreadsheet, that lists all of our employees. The employees
vacation time is based on the number of years worked. How can I automatically
update each year?

Say an employee was hired 4/1/02, for 2004 he receives 1 week of vacation,
next year 2005, he would receive 2 weeks of vacation. When I made the
spreadsheet, I just entered a column that shows the anniversary date with the
year 2005, but that means each year I would have to change that column for
every employee. Any suggestions?
--
Steve J