Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyer

Default keep value if formula has no data

Copy some of the formulas that are returning 0 in your sheet and paste them
in a message (post) in this thread, just like you did when you told me you
didn't understand.

That way, folks here can see exactly what your formulas are doing, and can
suggest various solutions to your problem.

RD

"NTaylor" wrote in message
I am sorry but I don't know what that means.
--
Nicki Taylor

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Post your formula.

RD

-------------------

-------------------

"NTaylor" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that automatically updates everyday and works some
calculations for me. How can I get the formula sheet to keep the value

from
the previous day if there is no data today. Because now it is filling

in
all
my cells with zeros. Thanks
--