Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
William Horton

Default IS THERE AN INTERPOLATION FUNCTION IN EXCEL 2003

What is the specific function. It probably was a function that was in one of
Exce's add-in's. Follow the Excel menu path Tools / Add-in's and see if you
can figure out which add-in it was in. Or if you do an on-line or help
search it may tell you what add-in the function is in.

Hope this helps.

Bill Horton

"Cooper" wrote:

In the past I was able to use an interpolation function that would give me an
interpolated value from a series of numbers. For example, in excel, my 'A'
column would constist of a column of numbers (these numbers would be
different elevations) and my 'B' column would consist of a column of numbers
(these numbers would be areas that were associated with the elevations). If
I used the interpolation function, in a cell I would list an elevation that
was between the known elevations and the cell that contained the function
would calculate the interpolated area for that elevation. However, recently
I just got a new computer that has Excel 2003 and I can not find this
function. If anyone can offer any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.