Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

Default How do I set a worksheet to be the default at startup?

Oopsie.

Glad it worked for you (after the fix!).

Dan Dobill wrote:

Thanks, Dave! works beautifully...after I changed the spelling of Explicit...

dan

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Put this in a general module:

Option Explict
sub auto_Open()
application.goto worksheets(1).range("a1"),scroll:=true
'or
application.goto worksheets("MyFavoriteSheet").range("a1"),scroll:= true
End sub

Dan Dobill wrote:

I have a workbook that has more than 50 worksheets. I would like the default
to open to the first worksheet when the file is opened, not the last one
accessed when last saved. Is it possible to do easily?

thanks,
dan

--

Dave Peterson