Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
marksuza

Default vlookup Problem

HI,

I am having a little problem with a vlookup formula and I was wondering
if anyone could help me. I copied and pasted two tables from the
internet to excel and I trying to combine information from both (they
have one column in common), I am using a vlookup formula but it is not
working, =VLOOKUP(A6,$N$4:$O$348,2). Now, if I choose a specific
record and copy and paste the name of that record (A6, for example) to
the corresponding record in column 'N', the formula works. I guess
excel is not identifying the names are the same. Can anybody help me
solve this? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Mark

--