Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mstrouble81

Default GET UNIQUE ROWS FROM ONE PAGE TO ANOTHER

I have a couple of more things I would like to do with this spread sheet
maybe you can help.

I'm not sure the best way to do this but on the master page I would like to
figure out a way to attach a picture file to each job number. The picture
file is only about 20kb but the problem is that i'm sharing this workbook
between all my network computers and I am unable to attach a picture while
shared. What I was pondering was is there a way to put a placeholder of some
sort where when the pics come in from the camera phones from the job site can
i direct them to a placeholder based on the tech and job number? Should I
bring them into another sheet and import them all at once at the end of the
day so my spreadsheet isn't so big? One of the problems I'm having now that
I've implemented the new design is that it keeps recalculating and the
current size for an average day is 7MB I can shut off recalculation but it
takes me from viewing real time as someone always forgets to manually
recalculate. Any Suggestions?

I also wanted to pull the account and address information from each tech to
another spreadsheet where you get the following.

tech number

account
address
account
address
account
address
and so on for each tech. I realize I should be able to figure this out
based on the last formulas you wrote for me. but i've tried to make it work
and i'm not sure i am going to be able to figure it out.

"Max" wrote:

You're welcome !
--
Rgds