Gord Dibben

Changing the format from text to general is not sufficient.

You must now re-enter the formula(s)

F2 then <ENTER

If you have great many of these, do an EditReplace

What: =
With: =

Replace all.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:37:27 -0800, oo00oo
wrote:

Already tried

" wrote:

check the cell format and make sure it is not formated as
text.