Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vick

Default Macro to change the PivotField to sum

I tried pulling out the code for the macro I want, but it appears I receive
an error saying sub or function not displayed and it highlights the
PivotCheck line. I'm not sure what this is calling.

Vicks

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Debra Dalgleish has an addin that you may like.
http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotAddIn02.html

The code is unprotected, so you could just extract that portion and include it
your macro if you want.

Vick wrote:

I'm trying to find/creat a macro that will automatically change the Field in
my pivottable to Sum. The problem that I'm running into is when I have have
a new field name or a new pivottable name. I can creat one where the
pivottable and the PivotField are always the same but that really doesn't
help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vick

--

Dave Peterson