Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
galgocid

Default Create semi-log plot for percentage

Good morning,

I have exhausted myself searching the internet for a way to create this
graph. I am really hoping that someone on this forum will help me.

I am trying to make a (reverse??) semi-log plot with the y-axis to
display 0.9, 9, 99, 99.9, 99.99%. On the x-axis I want concentrations
of 0.0, 0.01, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25.

I have used the scatter plot with the logarithmic funchtion
selected...but that gives me 10,100,1000....I can seem to figure out
how to get it to do what I need.

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies!

galgocid

--
galgocid
galgocid's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29814