Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Linda Adams

Default Text Wrapping Issue

I've tried this, too. The text still runs off the page and doesn't wrap.

--
Linda Adams
http://www.hackman-adams.com

"DNA" wrote:

I've seen this before in 2003, all I do is go between the cells, say
between rows 17 and 18, place my pointer directly in the middle of the two
rows directly on the left side of the page (i.e., between the actual row
numbers) until my pointer changes to the up/down arrow pointer and double
click.

This expands the row to allow for all of my text to show. I sometime have
to do this a few times, but not that often. Not sure what is in 2003...

HTH