Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ChrisCl

Default Colour Printing with Multiple Worksheets

Hi,

I've a strange problem that I'm not even sure is a problem. I could
use some advice.

We have a Colour printer, that on the server is set to default to
Monochrome.

I've an excel file that contains multiple worksheets. These contain
charts and coloured tables etc.

I open this file, click file, print and change the settings to colour.
I then select print entire workbook and click print.

The contents of the first sheet come out in colour, the rest mono.

If i select one of the sheets individually and print it, changing the
setting to colour it prints ok. If I then go back and print out the
whole workbook, the first page is in colour, the one i selected
previously is in colour, the rest mono.

I'm wondering if this is a problem or just how it is supposed to work.
If so, is there a way around this? I've tried selecting all the sheets
and printing them but this doesn't change anything. I'm at my wits
end.

Any advice extremely appreciated.

--
ChrisCl