Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default how do i mail a macro in my personnel macro workbook

Create a copy of Personal.xls and rename it to mymacros.xls.

Email this file as an attachment to others.

They can open it and copy the macros to their own Personal.xls or use it as is
by storing it in their XLSTART folder.

Alternative #1.........

Save a copy as an add-in and send that to others.

They can stick it in their Office\Library folder and load it through
ToolsAdd-ins.

Alternative #2.................

Copy the macros to a *.txt file and send that.

Alternative #3..................

Export each module as a *.bas file.

Send to others and they can import these to their own Personal.xls

There are other methods but this should get you started.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:13:02 -0800, leo wrote:

i have a lot of macros that i want to email to other people in my company.
the macros are all in my personnel workbook. How do i email them?