Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Allewyn

Default Linking Data from 1 sheet to another sheet

Here's what I do if it will help you:
Select the cell in the new sheet you want copied data to appear in.
Type = in that cell
Click the original sheet tab and selct the cell you want data copied from
Hit return
The copied data should appear in the new sheet. It will also carry any
changes from the original sheet.

"Warwick Everett" wrote:

Hello.

I would like, if possible to set up an automatic link so that sales data
that I have on one sheet is automatically copied into a different sheet.

Is this possible and if so can anybody help me with some instructions please?
--
Regards, Warwick