Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David Billigmeier

Default Format monetary amount to 9 digits with No decimals without ro

Heh, no that is an excel built in function, just place that formula in any
cell within the spreadsheet (not in a macro), and change the reference of A1
to the cell you wish to change. Sorry for not specifying :-)

Dave

" wrote:

Thanks for the quick response. When I tested your suggestion, I
received a "Compile Error: Sub or Function not defined". This is the
code as I have it:

For Each rw In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows
If Application.CountIf(rw, "*monetary*") 0 Then
With rw
.NumberFormat = Text(A1 * 100, "000000000")
End With
End If
Next

I'm definitely a novice, so I'm not sure where to begin
troubleshooting. Thanks again for your help.