Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Luke Williams

Default Probability Graph - help please

Hi Caerus,

Yes, I have tried using the analysis toolpak and I was told that part of the
graph was created with the Random Number Generator. I have tried just about
everything with the toolpak but have not been able to re-create the graph...
Could I email you a JPEG that shows the graph I am trying to recreate?

Thanks so much!

L.

"Caerus" wrote:

Have you tried using the data analysis component of Excel? If not, I would
add that in and put inyour data. Once done you can run any type of
probability analysis you want and then select from the graph options within
the analysis.

"Luke Williams" wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to create a probability graph. On the x-axis, I would like to
have days (365 days). The Y-axis would represent a volume of liquid (from
0.4 to 32.0L). This water is shipped to a location every 6 days. The water
comes either in 0.4 L, 23.5 L or 32.0 L per shipment. How would you
construct a graph that would visually show this knowing also that you can
only have two consecutive shipments of the same quantity (ie. Shipment 1=0.4,
shipment 2=0.4 but shipment 3 could not equal 0.4).

Thanks so much for your help