Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Default screen resolution = vertical graph title problems

This is a well-known problem, reported by many. Not sure it has to do with
video resolution.
Add a few periods to the end of the title and, if necessary, format them to
have the same colour as the background.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"bartelj" wrote in message

I have faced a problem caused by screen resolution. I have compaq nx
7010, which has a screen 1280x800 pixels.
This resolution makes me problems with the vertical axes titles in
excel graphs, it just cut off the last part of the title. If I change
the screen resolution to 1024x768 the problem is fixed but this is not
appropriate resolution that is why it is impossible to work with it.

I will be grateful if anyone has a solution for the mentioned problem.

bartelj

--
bartelj
bartelj's Profile: