Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tomeck

Default Linking Data from 1 sheet to another sheet

Maybe I don't understand your question, but can't you just set the cell in
sheet2 equal to the cell in sheet one you want duplicated?

='sheet1'!B3 where sheet1 is the name of the first sheet and B3 is the cell
reference.

"Warwick Everett" wrote:

Hello.

I would like, if possible to set up an automatic link so that sales data
that I have on one sheet is automatically copied into a different sheet.

Is this possible and if so can anybody help me with some instructions please?
--
Regards, Warwick