Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roz

Default Adding something to a complicated formula

Hey peeps!

I have a formula that turns the cell red if the number of received
items is less than the number ordered, and only if the scheduled date
they were to come in is past today's date. I would like to add in the
formula the ability to recognize in the ordered and recieved column if
I needed to order more at a later date, or if I received the total
items at different times...like 11+3 in the ordered column, meaning I
ordered 11, realized I needed more and ordered 3 more. Can I make a
formula to recognize this additional requirement? Here is the original
formula I have in the cells: =AND(E3<D3,TODAY()G3). Thanks.

--
Roz
Roz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29746