Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Importing Selected Source Book Data

I guess you could loop through each row using that criteria and only copy the
rows that meet the criteria to the other sheet.

But if the criteria is easily applied via a filter, I think I'd just apply that
next filter.

Greyson wrote:

"Greyson" wrote:

I have a large source worksheet containing data in various columns. When a
value is indicated in the "qty" column of the source book, I need the entire
row of information to display and list in a second worksheet. How do I
display only the selected information in the second worksheet?

Thanks Dave -very helpful. One more question...Now that I have filtered the
data, is there a way to have new entries meeting the specified criteria in
the source book added to the list without performing another filter action?

--

Dave Peterson