LanceB

As an example if you were to enter 200 in a1, a1 would return the results of
a function? You could through a macro on the change event.

if you want a diffent cell to return the results of the value in a1 then as
an example in
b1 you could have
=if(and(a1100,a1<500),funtion1,funtion2)

hope this helps

"esslingerdav" wrote:

Clarification: I am talking about a number in one cell. Can I determine it
to fall between say 100 and 500. If yes - return a function, if no - return
a different function.

"esslingerdav" wrote:

Is it possible to do a logical test on a cell that will determine whether the
number falls within a range of numbers then return a yes or no function?