Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete

Default Problem Scaling to 1 Page Wide

I format most spreadsheets I create to 1 page wide, <blank pages tall.

Occasionally, when Il receive a spreadsheet from someone else and try to
reformat it to be "1 page wide, <blank pages tall", it isn't formatted wide
enough. There is between one-half inch to one inch space between the
spreadsheet contents and the left and right margins.

If I adjust the scaling manually to a particular %, it's fine.

Suspecting a print driver problem, I've tried changing printers, but no luck.

Any idea what setting might be preventing me from using the full 1 page wide?

Thanks

--
Pete