Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Johnstone

Default How can I increase the character capcity of an Excel cell?

Do you know how you can get the entire contents of the cell to print. I have
added the forced line breaks, but the contents still don't display in full
because of the limitation in row height within Excel (409).

I can only get the displayed characters to print.

Thanks

Mark

"RagDyer" wrote:

You can increase the ability of the cell to *display* more characters (cell
can *contain* approx. 32,000) by strategically inserting forced line breaks
(<Alt <Enter) within the text.
--
HTH,

RD