Bob Phillips

First, get rid of the office assistant, life is richer without that annoying
'feature'

Then input the code L Howard provided using the instructions that I gave,
and selecting any cell will get you a message box popup.
--

HTH

RP

"DianeandChipps" wrote in message
Thanks to both of you for your quick replies.
Unfortunately neither of your suggestions were familiar to me.
Maybe a bit more information will help.
If the office assistant is hidden the message looks like a comment,

although
there is no red triangle in the corner of the cells.
If the office assistant is switched on the message is shown in its speech
bubble.

Thanks again.
Diane

"DianeandChipps" wrote:

I added a message to show on screen when any of the cells in one column

was
clicked on. I would like to do this again but can't remember how I did

it.
Can anyone help? Many thanks