Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kristi

Default Spreadsheet performance is slow

Hi all,

I'm working with a spreadsheet that has 12 workbooks in it. There are no
macros or formulas. The problem is, everything I try to do is very slow and
I'm often getting not responding messages. This is the only spreadsheet that
I'm having problems with, every other spreadsheet I'm using, even ones with
macros and formulas, are working fine.

I've looked through some troubleshooting things here and one pointed me to
disconnecting from a non-existant drive. I did that, and it helped a little.
But opening, saving, adjusting column widths and print preview are very slow.

Any ideas?

Kristi