Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kilo1990

Default GET UNIQUE ROWS FROM ONE PAGE TO ANOTHER

Could this work in my problem? I posted over here a VBA code that
needs to be modifed (see he
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...4418ccfcc4a286

But if I could use an array formula like y'all are using here, that
would work just as well for me. Background: I have two sheets of
stock data from a stock screener, both same
parameters, just different time frames (i.e., one sheet is newer
whenever I import new a new screen from the Internet), which will pull
different stocks as time passes. I'm trying to compare the two sheets
and extract the stock data (a whole row's worth of data, not just a
cell) that is unique to the "Last Import" sheet. This would allow any
new stocks identified on the screener to be transferred to a new sheet
(called "Filtered List"). That way I don't have to research the same
stocks over and over, only the new ones that show up with each import.

I can email the file if you need to see what I'm talking about...thanks
in advance for the help!