Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Blackbird

Default Help using lookup function

Yes, I did import them.

When I did those tests, they indicated that there numbers were imprecise and
had been rounded for display purposes. I used the ROUND function, and then
they all came up as TRUE when using that test and with equal numbers using
LEN.

Still however, the error persists.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Did you import this? If so you might have hidden spaces trailing html
characters, I just make a quick test and copied the table for your post,
pasted into excel and applied a vlookup formula typing in the lookup values
and those that I tried I got a correct hit, no errors at all so I can only
assume that what you think is a match is not,
you can test with a cell that you know should be correct and then compare
them =cell=cell2 or even check how many characters

=LEN(lookup_Value_cell)
=LEN(value_from Table_cell)

same number?

Peo Sjoblom