Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Big John

Default import email addresses into an excell list

"Big John" wrote:

I have hundreds of email addresses in Word format. I would like to import
them into Excel and have them appear on different rows. When I copy and
paste all the new additions go to one row. When I import a special object it
stays in a box that floats.

Thanks very much for the help. It was hidden formatting that was the
problem. I had solved the problem by going through my list and hitting enter
after every address. There were hidden spaces and hidden open lines. Once I
had the list sanitized, it went right in. I am going to try pure text,
because it sounds like it would do the work for you. Thanks again.