Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

Default import email addresses into an excell list

Not familiar with the effect you describe, but one thing I would try
would be to use Pure Text to convert the data in the clipboard to
plain text and then paste that. Even if it doesn't help you to this
problem -- it is a utility that you will use often.

PureText,2.0, Steve P.Miller, paste copied text as simple text into another
application without getting all the formatting from the original source
http://www.stevemiller.net/puretext/

it will remove hyperlinks, and remove all cell formatting leaving only text,
it will preserve new lines, so it should paste to separate rows.
if the original data was in separate rows.
--
---
HTH,

"Big John" <Big wrote in message ...
I have hundreds of email addresses in Word format. I would like to import
them into Excel and have them appear on different rows. When I copy and
paste all the new additions go to one row. When I import a special object it
stays in a box that floats.